Time relay with range from 1 to 750 seconds.
- with positive activating 12V+ signal
- with negative deactivating 12V- signal before delay time end.
Direct 12V output: 7A/12V DC
Power: + , - Have protection against reverse supply voltage.
Power supply - 12V DC
With positive pulse activating 12V+ signal (Can be continuous, timing start when signal is removed)
With negative pulse deactivating 12V- signal before delay time end (stop the timer during delay time)
Time is adjusted by a trimmer.
Timer doesn’t have power consumption when it is in standby mode – ( open relay)
Can be used for delay off timer for car stereo, or other car appliance. Wiring:
Principle of work:
When contact switch is turn on:
- the timer received 12V+ at the activation input( red wire) and the relay close.
- stereo received 12V+ and start work.
When door is open and engine is turn on - noting will be happen - the car stereo continue work.
When contact key is turned off :
- the timer start countdown and stereo work up to 750 sec, then go off
- if driver door is opened - stereo turn off immediately
When engine is turn on again - cycle repeat.
Please note – if power consumption of the stereo is more than 7A ( 84w 12V) must be placed separate powerful relay at the place of bulb at the schematic, to avoid damage of the timer.
Device doesn't have plastic box, only plate, as see on the picture.
1. Time Relay
2. Instruction for use and wiring diagram.